Enrollment: Conservatory Program is a pre-college program at Opus119. It is highly competitive and selective in its enrollment procedure. All applicants must submit pre-screening audition recording before they can audition for the Conservatory Program.
Eligibility: 4th grade and above
Pre-screening audition: recording must be submitted in either DVD or through Youtube link.
Pre-screening repertoire: Any 2 contrasting pieces
Live audition repertoire:
- 2 contrasting pieces (Can be different from the pre-screening repertoire)
- Scales or etude (Recommended)
- An interview session with the candidate and parents
*all audition must be performed for memory.
Audition fee: $60 fee will incur for applicants who are invited for live audition and interview.
- Submit online application form along with a youtube link for the pre-screening audition
- Submit online application form, and mail DVD of pre-screening audition repertoire performance to:
Conservatory Program Admissions
Irvine, CA 92620
Applicant will be notified of their eligibility to interview/audition live at Opus119 via email. If invited for a live audition/interview, please submit a check for $60 payable to Opus119. Applicant’s audition will not be scheduled until the payment is received.