Opus119 announces the additional openings for the following positions for the 2017-2018 academic year:
- Bachelor of Music or above from respectable institutions. Master's and doctorate preferred.
- Member of Music Teacher's Association of California
- Strong ability to work with young students
- Must have strong work ethics
- Strong communication skills with students and parents
- Highly organized and self motivated
Prospective candidates should apply by submitting the followings:
Send above documents directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Digital video recording of the latest performance or of teaching
- 2 letters of recommendation
Due to high volume of submittals, we will only contact those candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our needs.